Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pledge Fabric Sweeper

I am a BzzAgent and every so often I am able to join a campaign that allows me to try out a new product, tell others about it and share how much I like the product. This time it is the Plege Fabric Sweeper.

When we first got the product, we were headed out of the house..I was anxious to try it, so I tried it on my hubby's coat which had a tiny amout of cat hair on it. The sweeper did not work. Hmmm...perhaps it needed to be tried on something bigger.

So, I tried it the next day on my couch...nothing...maybe one piece of hair-that was it! Nothing...I thought maybe my cats do not lay on my couch as much as I think (they really do not-they lay on the blankets on the couch, or our laps :)

In come the kids! "I want to try it! "Let me do it!"  I sent them off...Katy was first. Her loft was a favorite place for one of our cats. She came back to show me the sweeper and WOW!! I was amazed. It was atleast 1/4 full of hair! Then, it went off with Josh to his room-another second favorite cat place--he came back with it filled even more! It was working-you just have to find the areas which have cat hair ;) They said it did a great job cleaning up the hair. Obviously, it was easy to use-just slide it back and forth in small movements.

Jessica tried it the next day-on her black clothes (she is into wearing black right now-thank goodness she looks cute in it with her red hair). It really did an amazing job at cleaning cat hair off her shirt and pants... and she used it, so it was easy for her.

So, if you have cats or dogs, it might be a good little gadget to have in your house. I know there are other things you can use, but it is hard to vaccuum a comforter-lol! And, this did work easier than say tape wrapped around your hand or one of those lint rollers.

Here is a link to Pledge where you can learn more about the Fabric Sweeper and other Pledge products (you might even find coupons ;)

No comments: