Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adli Lowered Cheese Prices

Aldi has lowered the prices of their cheeses--YAY! I estimated I could save atleast $6 per shopping trip. I usually buy the big 2 lb bags of shredded cheese for about $7.18...this was the ebst price I could get for awhile around our area unless there was a good sale-which I really have not seen in a long time :(
But, Aldi has beaten that. I just can't wait for my next shopping trip-just to save on cheese (Im weird, I know-but we eat lots of cheese here!)
Here is a link to the sales ad-Aldi

Sliced American or Swiss cheese (individual wrapped slices)-was $1.99, now $1.49

16 oz bag of Shredded Mozzarella-$3.29 (I do not rmember the original price because I have not purchased this cheese in awhile from Aldi, but a 32 oz bag from Walmart was $7.18 here, so that is a savings of 60 cents when I buy two bags of the Aldi cheese)

Deli Slices-was $2.09 and are now $1.69--savings of 40 cents

2 comments:

Karies place said...

Hi, I'm Karie, and I found your blog through Friends of Homefires. Hope you don't mind me posting.

My family also loves Aldi's. Great prices on milk which we buy 7 or 8 gal of each week.

OkieDebbie said...

Hi Karie, no, I don't mind you posting at all :) Especially to share your love of Aldi's! LOL! That store has been such a blessing to our family with helping us to save money :)