Saturday, February 7, 2009

Great Mark Downs at a Food Pyramid

If you live in the Tulsa Area and can head over to the Food Pyramid at 51st and Memorial, you might want to go check out some baskets of mark downs they had. These are products they are discontinuing in their store...I was able to get two Glade Scented Oil Candles for $2 each--and I had two $3 off coupons-so they paid me ;) The store also had bags of candy melts marked down to 50 cents-I think there were only chocolate and red, but there might have been white as well. Great deal! I also got some hair products (shampoo, conditioner, kids' 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, and other things) for 50 cents-$1 :) These are all name brand products, not store brand, so a terrific deal! Their milk is on sale right now too-not hormone free, but if you don't mind that-it is $2.59 per gallon :) I did notice Aldi's milk, which IS hormone free, has dropped under $3 now :) I think the price was 2.83 (wish I had written it down but it was right around that at my local Aldi). Nice to see some prices dropping!! Can't wait to see cheese come down!!
Oops--quick edit to this posting...I found all these mark downs right by the pharmacy, toward the back of the store. Thought that might be helpful so you are not wandering all around-hopefully they are still in that area ;) There were many items (many I have not even mentioned above) so I do not think they would be sold out today :) Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

What's Cookin Stacey?? said...

Wish we were up today! Love your coupon holder. I now have mine going! Thanks again for the great idea! I will email you the coupon site I was telling you about yesterday.

OkieDebbie said...

Oh goodness--I forgot about tha tcoupon site and Im so glad you remembered! I can't wait to check it out :)
Im glad you liked the coupon notebook...I will have to post later about how nicely it worked at Walmart! I only dropped one coupon-lol!!!