Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Unplanned Shopping Trips

You know those trips, right? The ones you take to the store to get a couple things and end up leaving with way more than you planned. We ran out of coffee quicker than usual this pay period, so we took a quick trip to the store. I was tired yesterday, too, so I wanted to get something I really would not have to make for dinner...heh-cereal-lol! Ok, don't tell me you have never done this...ok, maybe you haven't-lol! Daddy's home this week, so this was a fun, silly meal...but mostly, because mommy was tired :/

So, coffee, cereal, and milk...that turned into some cough syrup too (the kids have a cough)-no big deal...but, then it turned into Hot Wheels for the boys-even Daddy... and then a treat for the one girl who came with us-the boys got something, so she wanted something...ugh!! Then, Mommy wanted something-lol! Ok, not for me but for someone else and I cannot say what it is because that person reads my blog...

Unplanned trips can SO add to your budget-or, I guess, take away! We didn't need those Hot Wheels, or other treats. Yes, I had leftovers in the fridge that could have been eaten last night--we should have eaten those instead. Perhaps, then, it would have only been the coffee we would have come home with and save over $20!

No comments: