Monday, February 23, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday-a day late...

I didn't get all my fridge cleaned out..will finish that sometime this week, I hope :) It is packed pretty full from our shopping this weekend, so it might be next week.

I have lots of little messes around the house that need to be straightened up, so that is my goal this week. I also need to make curtains...I need to finish up Katy's which I only have a panel to go and thenhang them. But, on Saturday, I went to our local Garden Ridge and they had tons of great linen table clothes on sale. I got some 52 x 72 sized ones and will use them to make curtains for our front window, our bathroom window, and my sons' bedroom window :) They were only $2 and $3 each, so you cannot beat that for curtains! Then, on Sunday, at our local Walmart, I was able to find some pretty beaded trim which goes perfectly with my front window curtain material--I will use that as a tie back. It will add soem neat interest to the material-it only cost me 63 cents for a yard --they are in the process of getting rid of all fabrics and trims, so this was 75% off! YAY! Now, I need to get these all sewed and hung!!

No comments: