Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Food Pyramid and Reasor's Sales this week

Remember to check out their weekly ads yourself, before heading down, as I could have missed something or my sales are for the Tulsa area only :)

Food Pyramid:
3 lb bag of frozen b/s chicken breast or tenders-$4.99
red or green seedless grapes-89 cents/lb
Lots of b1G1 on front page and page 2 - http://www.foodpyramidonline.com/pages/adscroll.php?sid=&store=61&percentx=100&percenty=100&quality=90&dir_name=2009-02-18/&theFile=pg1_all.jpg
Ground Chuck-$1.99/lb
Check through the ads in the B1GO areas and look through your coupons-FP doubles up to 50 cents, and I know there are coupons for General Mills or even Cheerios in previous coupons from Jan and even Feb :) Im sure you can find coupons for some of the other B1G1 items too!


Reasors:
Tony's Pouches-4 for $5-about $1.25 each
Nectarines and peaches-$1.29/lb
zuchinni-99 cents/lb

Wow--pretty short list for us-lol! Not a whole lot that I saw...I usually hit Reasor's anyway to buy cat food (they have a brand my cats will only eat now since I started getting them that free cat food-lol) and our dog food. Also, I am usually able to buy bags of bananas that are marked down to $1.39 per bag (and when I weigh the bags, I usually am able to get a bag that weighs a good 5 lbs :) These are still good to eat, the skins are just speckled, so they mark them down! And, if the kids don't eat them quick enough--in the freezer they go for banana muffins, bread, or even smoothies :)

No comments: