Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Deal at Reasor's

If you like A&W or other 7-Up products, Reasor's has them on sale 10/$10...but, some of the bottles have coupons-$1 off either a 12 pack or 2 2-liters :) That is like B1G1 Free on 2 liters or 2 for $1 :) However you want to look at it ;)
Also, once again, the Food Pyramid on 51st and Memorial still has lots of markdowns...I got 2 packages of Almond Bark (Best Choice) for 50 cents each-they had alot left-both chocolate and white..think that type is called white-lol!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you mind if I post this on my Discount blog with credit back to you? www.thediscountheroes.com

Courtney

OkieDebbie said...

Sure, I don't mind at all!

Unknown said...

Thanks Debbie! You can find the post here! http://www.thediscountheroes.com/2009/02/readers-chime-in-with-deals.html We have over 200 unique visitors a day and nearly 100 subscribers. So that should be great exposure for you too! :) I love your blog and I'm especially in love with the fact you're a local. I'm also in Owasso. :)

OkieDebbie said...

Courtney, that is how I came about adding you to my blog roll :) I searched for Owasso blogs looking for a homeschooling blog i had come across at one time, and I found yours instead ;) I love bloth of your blogs, so I didn't mind you sharing that deal at all!! Have a blessed day!