Sunday, February 15, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

I made my goal this week as far as staightening up some of the books--as I said earlier in the week, I found my bookshelf to be too small to set the books straight up, so I had to make them lay down instead...Once I am able to get a bigger bookshelf, I will have all the books organized :)

I also got the Christmas boxes put up in our bedroom closet. Now, my hear husband needs to get the tree put away :)

This week, I plan to clean out our fridge...not just of any old food-lol-but scrubbed down and clean :) With kids, there seems to be a never ending 'something sticky' spilled in the fridge...so that needs to get taken care of. I also want to get into the freezer and clean it up, as well as organize it.

I told my hubby he made me miss getting online this morning to post my Goal Setting earlier...he got online first thing today :) He promises he is going to get me a license plate for our Durango that says "BLOGGIN" :) I think that sounds just fine ;)

No comments: