Sunday, February 8, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

I enjoyed my week off :) It was not a complete week off as I still had laundry mountains to maintain, dishes to wash and food to cook :) But, it was wonderful to not have to worry about a goal I had made and getting it done!

I plan to work on my bedroom this week. Especially our school books and the clothes sitting upon my dresser. I also still need to get the Christmas boxes put away!! I am probably going to put them up in our closet--all but the tree which is too heavy for me to pick up-lol! But, the boxes are driving me crazy and my hubby keeps doing other things, so he never gets to helping me with this...imagine the gall-doing other things and not helping me-geesh! :)

I also promised pics on my blog...I promise to post pics of my shopping notebook right after this post. I also promise that next Sunday, I will have pics of the cake balls I make for Valentine's Day...these won't be as pretty as Bakerella's because I know my lil (and big) kids will want to help out....They won't be beautiful, but they will be made with love and they will be making a memory :)

No comments: