Sunday, March 1, 2009

Goal Setting Saturday

I finished all my goals this week. I got the curtains done for the kids' rooms that I planned to do. I still have the one curtain in my front hallway, but I will wait on that until I go shopping nad get some new curtain rods (one of mine broke on me when I was doing the kids' so I need to buy a new one :)

I also was able to get alot of cleaning done. That one box I told you about before that is beside my desk--well, even after condensing it a few weeks ago, it was still an eye sore. So, I got down to business with it this week and now, it only contains some craft supplies :) The rest of the books and such found homes (and somehow, things in this box multiplied...can you believe it? I bet any mom can ;) My laundry room is cleaned up-floor swept, a bit more organized and making me feel good (well, as good as one can while doing laundry).

This week is going to be more of the same. I plan to take over one area of my home each day this week. Kitchen one day, Playroom another (no one is ever in this room, how does it get messy?), bedrooms (which my kids' rooms are pretty well clean-just need vacuuming and straightening) and then the living room. No order in which these will get done-my husband is off this week, so I am not sure what we have planned for certain days...

I also plan to enjoy some nice weather later on in the week. It is supposed to warm up nicely and I know next week's goals are going to be planting seeds indoors for my garden I am planning this year. So, I don't want to be busy all week and not enjoy the pretty outdoors :)

No comments: