Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Store in the Tulsa Area-Harps

My sweet husband had forotten to pass this little bit of info on to his money saving wife-a new store!! With new deals!! How dare he forget!! LOL!

Harps is the newest store in the Tulsa area. The one closest to me is about 31st and Garnett where an Albertson's used to be. I have not have not had the chance to go there yet, but friends of mine have and they have mentioned how great the store is-some good meat, good prices (of course, like always, compare, compare, compare!) and good produce. I will try going there this paycheck shopping trip if they have some good deals in their ad (it would be too much out of my way just to go check them out...but I can swing up that way when I head to my favorite bread store :)

Check them out. I do not know their coupon policy as far as taking printed internet coupons, but I will try to find out when I go and I will share my findings here!

No comments: