Monday, March 23, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

My goal this week is to get my room organized-it needs it desperately and I would like to put away some cold weather clothes and bring in the warmer weather clothes (which I must admit, I usually wear all my warm weather clothes during the winter layered underneath my long sleeved shirts). I will do the same for dh's clothes (but most of his warm clothes are out too since he will wear shorts when it is in the upper 50's-lol).

I also want to get my front hall window curtain sewn up. It won't take much but I have put it off due to not having a curtain rod-well, I can use the one from my bathroom since I am not too certain how I want to go with curtains in my bathroom (there is a mini blind up in my bathroom, so no, Im not flashing out neighbors ;).

So, my front hall window curtain and my bedroom...will she do it? Stay Tuned ;)

No comments: