Thursday, March 19, 2009

Magic Eraser Does it Again!!

My youngest daughter was making a gift for a friend and needed a glass jar. I had one, but it had sticky residue left on it (as well as some of the sticker). I really did not want to wait for cooking spray or oil to work on the sticky stuff (and it was a bit hardened)...so I saw my Magic Eraser jumping up and down, saying "Me! Oh, Me!! Try Me!!"
Ok, I said in my head (because if you say things out loud your kids think you are nuts...but, mine think Im nuts anyway...)
I tried it, and with hardly any rubbing at all, the sticky residue and the hardened residue came right off with just water and Magic Eraser! Amazing...
Now, Im not advertising Magic Erasers only by Mr Clean...I have also gotten a great $1 brand from my local Food Pyramid that I have found to work even better than the Mr Clean brand! On this particular situation, though, I did use the Mr Clean one.
I will say too, that cheapo one lasts us much longer than the name brand. Why did I have the name breand then? Because I was desperate and was not headed to that store when I needed to buy some Magic Erasers, so I bought the name brand at my Walmart :) Next time, I will be stocking up on a few packs of the $1 brand, you cna be sure of that!!

No comments: