Friday, March 27, 2009

Grocio-could be a great new frugal helper!

Grocio is a great new, free site that helps you do comparitive shopping for your grocery list. It is sort of like PriceGrabber.com or PriceWatch.com-but for groceries--ohhhh-neat! How convenient is that? Im not sure what I will do with my free time-lol! It is just beginning and should be in pretty full force launch next week. There are a couple things you can do now, like viewing Sunday circulars, checking out their blog, etc...so get signed up (and once again, it is free!).

This is based out of the Tulsa area, but you can sign up no matter where you live in the USA!

They can even help you match up internet coupons to things on your shopping list. So go check them out! If you would like to put a referral code in for me as thanks for referring you to their site, my code is SL9K. I would appreciate it :) I don't get any money but if they have a contest, it can help me win ;) Winning is nice and fun every now and then ;)

No comments: