Friday, March 27, 2009

Sunday Paper Double Deal at QuikTrip

I went to my local QuikTrip in Owasso last Sunday to buy a Sunday paper. I sent my oldest son in for me with the money. He quickly came running back out to let me know you could buy 2 Sunday papers for $3-they are regularly $2 for one. Hey, double the coupons-works for me! So, I told him to go ahead. Im not sure if this is a weekly thing, since my son told me about it, but it is a great deal. So, check QuikTrip this Sunday before buying your paper. TaylorTown Preview shows there to be alot of good coupons this Sunday. Also, before you do this QT deal, make sure it is worth it to you :) I bought the two papers and had not seen the TalorTown Preview beforehand. There was only one coupon section last Sunday :( But, I did still find some valuable coupons so it was not a complete loss.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Which QuickTrip location did you get the papers from? That'd be something to announce on our site for sure. We get asked all of the time how to reduce the cost of buying the Sunday paper.

OkieDebbie said...

Courtney, I went to the one at HWY 169 and 76th St N :) My son just told me they did not have that deal again (my hubby bought the paper this week). So, I guess it was a one time thing, but something to keep an eye out for in the future!