Saturday, October 4, 2008

Goal Setting Saturday!!

Here is my organized closet! There is still some stuff at the bottom, but those are some things that I plan to sell in a yard sell. The box contains Laura's winter clothes which we will be digging into soon! The top shelf looks disorgainized, but it really isn't. On the right are fabrics, some of which are just scraps mainly and cannot be folded easily. Once I get a sewing station of some sort set up, I will move those. On the left are things like bed ruffles and matress covers. I have a hard time reaching that shelf (yes, Im a bit short :) so I tried my best to lay them up there nicely.
During this closet organization, I was able to take sheets/blankets from a plastic storage container which had been taking up space in my bedroom closet. This freed up a bit of room in there-nice! It also allowed that storage box to hold some toys the kids keep in the living room. Below, the big blue box is the new toy box. And, this also shows my new project for the week! YAY!! I was trying to figure it out and I think this is it :)
And this-my entertainment center
My new goal will be organizing my entertainment center, and also, organizing those toys to a different location. Oh, and finding a new home for my vaccuum-lol!

1 comment:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Wooooohoooo....proud of you!!! It looks awesome!!!