Saturday, October 11, 2008

Goal Setting Saturday



Here are the areas that I had for my goal this week. I moved all the toys beside my desk (and behind the couches) so they are hidden. Of course, now I have a big empty wall-lol! But, I have a plan for what I want on for that wall, it will just take time :) The picture beside my son will go up on a high part of our wall once I get Eric to help with it-or a ladder, which ever comes first ;)

Before--
After


And, here is my entertainment center...Actually, just the are that was driving me nuts-the bottom! The kids throw stuff in there, or play with toys on those bottom shelves and they get quite messy.


Now the game consoles are neatly in the middle-also allowing me easy access to the power strip to unplug things easily ;) My books are on the shelf to the right and the kids' books are on the left :)




Im not sure why that little purple ghost keeps showing up on the entertainment center (there in front of the dvd player)...think he has a favorite program he wants to see?
Before
After


Now, for my next goal...well, Im not really sure, yet. Im thinking my bedroom, but I might have to look around and see what it really driving me nuts! LOL! I will have a new goal by tomorrow. Or, I might just start working on some crocheting projects I have been wanting to do for Christmas...I will have to find my yarn ;)

5 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Hey, make sure you post the before pic w/ the after.....it is easier to see the difference.....I LIKE...you did a great job!!!

OkieDebbie said...

Well, I thought about it-guess I better do it-lol! Just being lazy I guess...still trying to finish my 1st cup of coffee this morning-lol!!!

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Yep, much better.....I like it. Speaking of crocheting...I'm Nifty Knitting a prayer shawl for my mom.....a little over 1/2 way to finished!!! I need to get it done before she starts chemo if she is going to have to do it. I need to be doing IT instead of being on this computer.....lol.

OkieDebbie said...

Traci, Please keep me updated on your mom! The prayer shawl sounds wonderful and I wish I could have done something like that for my MIL who is going in surgery today. I might still make her one as I know she loves wrapping up in blankets when it gets cold in CA-she is freezing when it hits the 50's-lol!

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Hey, they have reasonably cheap ones on www.etsy.com...I found them for around $20.00!!! Order one for her and make one for the future. She is worth it....then pray over it.

My mom should be seeing the oncologist in the next week or so.....we are expecting chemo. She is doing AWESOME....so proud of her.