Monday, October 20, 2008

Goal Setting-Playroom Pics

Well, I asked Laura to take some pics of the foyer for me-and she did, but they were not of the whole foyer-just the one wall, so I will try again to post those later :)

Here is the Before pic of the playroom. Not too bad-just needs to be re-organized. Of course, I also asked Laura to take these pics for me and she only got one small corner-lol! I plan to also make a small area of this room my sewing area. I have a small sewing table that I got for free-YAY! I will put that up as soon as I can. Right now, Katy is in a corner of this room because her loft was so hot and her a/c didn't work when we brought it here. But, with nights being cooler, she will be able to move on up to that Deeelux Apartment in the Sky-i-i-iiii...ahem...sorry about that :)

1 comment:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Oh I remember those days all too well....

When we built this house, I made sure that Regan had a HUGE closet for her STUFF. This has really kept her clutter down in her room. We just do a major closet cleaning twice a year. She has a HUGE room also....I need to post pictures of it so you can see.....I don't know the size of it though.