Monday, October 13, 2008

Whoops! Late Goal Setting

Gosh, we have been busy this weekend, so I missed setting my goal on Saturday, then Sunday :/ But, I also really did not know where I wanted to move onto next...then, waling into my front door, I figured it out-actually, I stumbled over shoes :P The hallway by my front door is a mess with shoes! We really have no organization there and I dream of the day I can afford what I want to organize my shoes :) I would love a nice bench seat where the seat has storage under it. That would hold our shoes :) But, I will have to figure out something until then and I can't keep ignoring the shoe issue just because I do not have my dream storage bench :) I will upload a pic later when there is a bit more light and my headache is gone-lol!

1 comment:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Put baskets....each child has a basket and is only allowed ONE pair of shoes in it. Make a cute tag for each basket. If they put more than one pair, they get an extra chore to do.....maybe MOP the entry? Just a thought!!!!