Monday, September 29, 2008

Pioneer Woman-Marry Me Please?

Ok, so I love this woman! If you have never visited her website (to which there is a link for on the sidebar over yonder under Favorite Places to Visit) you are missing something! Lots of somethings as a matter of fact! She is funny in her writings-even in her recipes. She makes some of the yummiest looking foods and I am looking forward to making Marlboro Man's 2nd Favorite Sandwich for my hubby :) Pioneer Woman takes amazing photos also and I really, really want to live on her ranch-I don't want to muck any stalls, I just want to live on the ranch...probably not going to let me freeload off them, just eating and eating and eating...oh and enjoying the beautiful scenery...

But, when my oldest was about 2, I made these muffins for her every once in a while. I lost the recipe somehow during a move and could never find it again...until now (did I say I love Pioneer Woman?).

Here is the link to French Pastry Puffs--fattening but oh so good :) Would make a Christmas Morning breakfast :)

And be sure to check out her other recipes! You could gain 5 lbs just looking at them!!

PS-My friend at Living the Good Life Blog has a review on one of PW's (Pioneer Woman's) recipes that she made-it looks so yummy, so check her blog out (also over yonder under my blog list :) But, that is how I got started out this morning looking at the PW's website. I usually try to refrain from visiting it when I want to watch what I eat...but I guess I can watch what I eat while I put the food into my mouth-that is watching it right?

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Ummmm, it's Thursday....where is the progress on the linen closet????

OkieDebbie said...

Heh-It's coming along...I plan to post the finished picture on Saturday :) Since I made my goal on Saturday, I will post it on Saturday, along with my new goal-which I need to look around and figure out :) It's funny though...I have been sick all week, but still managed to do little by little of this closet..and I even emptied a box in the living room due to cleaning out the closet...will share how that happened when I post the finished closet pic ;)