Saturday, September 27, 2008

Krazy Kitty!!

See the crazy kitty?! LOL! I could not resist adding this today. This is Joey, our kitten. He is full of spunk and really brings us alot of joy. He can also be pretty mischievious! He adores Katy and hates it when she goes to the bathroom and shuts the door, keeping him out. He will meow and meow-like cry almost- until she comes out :) He did this the other day-playing with my laundry room rug. He wrapped himself all up in it, then, either because he could not figure how to get out, or he wore himself out, he fell asleep :) It must be all that good free Iams I got last week at the store-lol!

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

YAYYYYY....a picture! See wasn't that easy? ba haaaaa... he is cute! I am sooooo allergic to cats that I can't even pet one! I love 'em though.

OkieDebbie said...

Thanks! He is a funny lil guy and we like him-just a little ;)
I have more pics to add little by little over the week. Our camera needs new rechargable batteries, so our picture taking has been limited...hopefully we can get some new ones soon!