Sunday, September 14, 2008

Glow In the Dark Yarn!!! Cool!!

I got the Bernat Newsletter in my email last week and they were announcing their glow in the dark yarn. They also had links to different projects you could make. One was for stars. That got me thinking--I could make lots of stars to hang on my Christmas Tree! Then, when the lights are out, my tree would glow with these little stars-how cute! But, my mind has been going full blast with the thoughts of all I could make with this yarn. How fun would it be to make some slipper socks for the kids with this yarn?! I also thought about making some flower shapes using the yarn for the girls' rooms. Stars would again be cool for the boys and the girls too :)
Here is a link to the free patterns on Bernat-look under accessories for the star pattern.

1 comment:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

I was thinking of a baby blanket....they can find it in the night....yep, that would be WONDERFUL. How is Katy's eye doing?