Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reasor's-save 5 cents or more each trip :)

If you bring in your Reasor's reusable shopping bags when you shop at Reasor's, they will give you 5 cents off each reusable they use :) So, if you do alot of shopping there, you could save some money-not a lot, but it does all add up ;) From what the sign reads, it has to be Reasor's reusable bags, though. I have been able to buy their bags for right around $1 and our store has a very pretty light green one, with an beautiful pic on it (which is why I bought it :)
Hopefully this will be a program they will continue for a very long time, if not indefinitely! It would be nice to be rewarded for using reusable bags (even though I know it is a great reward that I am helping to save the environment )

2 comments:

What's Cookin Stacey?? said...

Debbie I love Reaser's! Last week they had double fiber bread on sale and I had a .55 coupon, which I was happy about, until I walked over to get the bread and saw additional coupons for 2 free totes with each loaf purchased. I cleaned up. hee hee Can't wait to go shop with my bags and get $$ off!

OkieDebbie said...

OH wow! That is a great deal! I would have loved that!!