Sunday, April 12, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday!

Happy Easter, Everyone!! We are rained out here in Owasso, so we did the dyed Easter egg hunt yesterday to enjoy the outdoors :) Today, we will do the plastic eggs indoors :) Should be fun-two days of egg hunting-lol!!

My goal of getting my inbox cleaned out in my email went pretty well. I was able to get down from over 240 to under 190-lol! There are some surveys I need to do and that will take care of about 7 more emails. I plan to get my inbox under 100 by next week. So, I was not able to dwindle it down by 100 emails as I had planned last Sunday, but that was because I also added to it--hmm--sort of defeating my purpose here...

And, I exercised!! I worked out 40 mins the first day-about 10 mins of yoga and 30 mins of cardio with weights (my weights were some canned veggies from the pantry-lol--start out small ;). The next day, I did about 15 mins. I am using some recorded workouts I found on tv and recorded on our dvr. The second workout was too hard for me to do-mostly because they were using a step and it just did not work for me. The next day, we had plans, so I limited my workout to just doing some push ups, crunches, arm/shoulder exercises, leg lifts and calf lifts. I did about 10-15 mis of these, alternating. My goal this week on that is to do 3 days of cardio-or walking-I want to make sure I am doing atleast 20 mins of getting my heart going, my body sweating, and my muscles improving. I will eventually raise this to 30 mins of working out, but I can tell my body needs to get used to all this strengthening :)

Im going to work in my flower gardens this week. They need to be cleaned up of old debris, weeds, etc. I also have some things I want to plant. Hopefully soon, my hubby will get my veggie garden going :) Im afraid the little seeds I planted in small pots will not like it in those much longer...

Have a blessed Easter!

No comments: