Sunday, April 19, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

Well, I did not meet my goal of exercising 3 times this week. I did get in two days, but then got a head cold, or sinus thing-y and took the 3rd day off. No fun trying to bounce around when your head hurts ;)
I did get my two gardens cleaned out a bit-it will take more weeding as time goes on in the one garden. It is a new area I am turning into a garden, so I hope to get something to put down to kill the weeds and find some nice creeping plants to put down. Right now, there are some cute verbena growing that a neighbor gave to me, and a sweet little rose of sharon bush that a friend gave me last year :)

This week we will be getting ready for some friends coming over later in the week-so-clean, clean, clean, and clean some more-lol! Around here, you can clean an area and it gets messy by evening...hopefully the kids will be more respectful this week and not do that to me ;)

No comments: