Friday, April 3, 2009

Goal Setting-whoops-dropped the ball this week!

No, really, Im not trying to avoid it! I forgot due to the computer issues I was having. I would try to get online, do what I needed to do (and some days that was difficult) and sign on. I think I have figured out my computer issues, and hopefully fixed it, so I should get back to the Goal Setting schedule :)
That doesn't mean I laid off my goal setting offline. I made my curtains last week as I had planned and I like them ;) I will try to get a pic posted soon.
But, sadly, I never did get to my dresser or my room-well, some of my room :) So, perhaps that is a job for next week ;) Im sort of waiting to tackle my dresser until I see the warm weather set it. We just had about 7 inches of snow here last weekend, so you never know what the weather will do around here. I hate to have all my winter clothes packed away and need them ;)

No comments: