Sunday, April 26, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

Got the house clean-atleast I think I did-lol!! It seemed to be never ending, though. Ahhh--life with children ;)

This week, I plan to get back to my exercising. I took a bit of time off because of the head cold I got, and now, I think allergies are getting to me, but I need to get back to working out before I become lazy and don't do it at all!! Remember, this is to get strong in my body and I want to not give up now!! We were also blessed with some weights, so I plan to use those as well :0) I am pretty good at lifting 8.8 lbs-lol! It's a start, right?

My goal this week will be to get my front porch clean. You see, we have a lovely maple tree in the front yard. I loved it--was thrilled to have a house with a maple when we moved in. I forgot maples make those hurly-copter seeds--you know the ones that fly/spin through the air and were so much fun when you were a kid? I still like them, I guess. Well, I did like them, until I found out how much of a mess they would make on my front porch! I noticed they seem to be almost all gone from the tree, so I want to get my porch cleaned off and sweep those lil things away (reminder to self: wait for day when wind is NOT blowing toward the porch ;) Then, I will wipe down the table, clean the windows and window sills (exterior) and wipe down my front door-all these have gotten dusty/dirty over the cold months and need some attention :) I promise to post pics-before and after :)

No comments: