Sunday, April 5, 2009

Goal Setting SUnday

Trying to get back into the swing of things now that my computer seems to be running fine. Im going to try something new in this thread to keep myself motivated--reporting my exercise--ugh! I have long wanted to start walking around my neighborhood, but I have used excuse, after excuse to not take time to do that for myself! Im not looking to necessarily lose weight, but I need to get moving for my health. I do hope this will help me maintain my weight at the same time. I also need to stop the snacking in the evenings. I can go all day just fine with watching what I eat, then evenings come and I feel so hungry-so I need to cut that out! So my exercise goal this week is to walk around our neighborhood 3 days this week, 20 minutes, at least, each time.

My other goal this week is to get ready for Easter. I have lots of plastic eggs to fill, and I might be able to get my older kids to help with this.
I also need to work on cleaning out my email inbox. I have many, many emails just sitting there, that I need to go through and put into folders. For instance, I often will send recipes to my inbox to view later. I either need to put those in my favorite places, print them off and delete them, or place them into appropriate folders within my mail box. There are also many homeschooling sites I have sent myself. It is time to move those to appropriate places to save and use for later :) Right now, my inbox sets at over 240 unread emails, or emails read and meant to be saved for later use. I need to dwindle that down and keep my inbox open for new things ;) Plus, Im not sure what all is there and I need to be sure I am not missing something good ;) I would like to get this down to at least 100 emails by the time I update this goal next Sunday :)

Have a great week everyone! And, if you would like to join in on any exercise goals, feel free to comment! Perhaps we can keep each other motivated!! 

No comments: