Sunday, May 3, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

It rained pretty much all week looonnngggg...ugh!!! We had flooded areas, some devastatingly so. We were blessed with no flooding damage to our house, but our yard, the neighbor's yard and the ditches in the front all became creeks, small rivers and even ponds-lol! But, all this rain did not let me clean off my front porch as I had planned....so, if the rain holds off a bit for me this week, it is my goal again :) I probably will need to pull off the rug we have out there and hang it somewhere to dry too-it is soaked!!

I did well on my fitness goal this week-working out 3 days for about 30 mins each-some weights and all aerobic :) I feel good (except for some tight muscles here and there-lol). I can see some muscle starting in my arms--that is so cool to me! LOL!

No comments: