Sunday, May 17, 2009

Loving the Kraft and Kellog's Coupons!

I hit Walmart yesterday and used my coupons I had printed out the other day :) Our Walmart (and perhaps all of them) have certain Kellogg's cereals marked down-MiniWheats, MiniWheats Lil Bites, Raisin Bran, and one other I cannot remember :) They are $2 a box, and I had $1 off coupons. Great deal! Then, I used my Kraft BBQ sauce coupons to buy 2 bottles of BBQ sauce that were 98 cents each. My coupons were for $1-so I got them free and had an extra 4 cents taken off-it adds up ;) Used my $1 off Kraft salad dressing-made that 58 cents. I had a coupons for Kraft Mayo--not marked down, but the cost of it with coupon made it less than Aldi's mayo, so I bought it to have on hand. $1.50 off 2 coupon for Oscar Mayer hot dogs-could have saved more here, but I bought DH some cheese dogs($2.50) and one pack of the meat dogs ($1.50). Next time I will purchase the 2 packs of all meat and save about 20 cents over the other hot dogs I usually buy.

There were other savings, but all-in-all, I saved over $12. Not a huge savings compared to some of those lovely coupon divas I admire so much, but it thrilled me :)

I even got a complement on my coupon notebook-thrilled me :) I was temtped to tell the lady all about it, but the store was crazy and I was really ready to leave :)

No comments: