Sunday, May 24, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

Well, I did manage to get 4 days of exercise. I really had to convince myself after the first day :) I would try to tell myself I could go ahead and skip a day-it would not matter to anyone...Then, another part of me would step up and say words of inspiration like "You can do it" "Don't give up on your goal" (this is in my head--I was not speaking out loud to myself-though I have been known to do that too :). So, I did it and I honestly felt great! I was proud of myself too :)

I never did get to my kitchen floor-lol! Not sure why...I have no excuse, except for maybe Friday when we were too busy with a field trip and errands. I did re-sweep my front porch-it seems to be a never ending thing-ugh! I will love it when I get this outdoor carpet off it! But, I did not lay down the other outdoor rug (it is big). We are expecting rain pretty much all week again and I do not want the same mess I had before. So, until the rain is over I will just keep focusing on the carpet that is down.

So, my goal this week is to get in 4 days of exercising again. I do two days of cardio and two days or a cardio with weights.

And, I want to get most of that kitchen floor done! Or, perhaps all of it :)

Have a great Memorial Day everyone!!!

No comments: