Saturday, January 3, 2009

In a Baking Frame of Mind

I have been in a bad mood/bummed out mood since Christmas I think...definitely since Christmas but perhaps longer-lol! Poor, Poor Hubby!! There ARE real reasons for this, but I won't explain...
Instead, I will tell you I am now in a baking mood. Perhaps this will help my bad mood--unless the things I am making don't turn out and then, my bad mood will be exasperated-uhoh!

I am going to make bagels (looking for a recipe right now) and that will take care of breakfast for the kids tomorrow (though, I can somewhat imagine them not lasting until tomorrow, so I will throw in a quick batch of waffles or pancakes while I am letting the bagels rise).

Then, I am going to make these: Marble Squares
I will let you know how it all turns out-and perhaps post a pic or two-that is if I can beat my kids to the food before they eat it all! LOL!

3 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

and then you can just run them on down to me.......

OkieDebbie said...

LOL! Okay :)

What's Cookin Stacey?? said...

I have been baking too. I can't wait til tomorrow and the cold weather. Much more fun to bake when it is cold!