Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Food Pyramid and Reasor's Ads this week

Just going to highlight things I know are a pretty good deal, so be sure to check these ads out yourself before you head out to the store and be sure you see all the good deals according to your own shopping lists :)
http://www.mypyramidonline.com/weeklyads.php -Food Pyramid
http://www.reasors.com/services/adspecials_serv.php -Reasors

Food Pyramid
*8 lb bag of Red Delicious Apples or Navel Oranges-$3.99
*Hunts Spaghetti Sauce 26 oz-.87
*Martha Gooch Pasta-.87
*General Mills Cereal, Select Varieties 9-14.25 oz (showing Cheerios in ad)-$1.87 printable qpon here-www.coupons.com $1.00 off 2 boxes-making them $1.37 each (also a qpon in Sunday paper for $1/3)
*Cambell's Tomato or Chicken Noodle-3/$2-about .66 each, but you can save more if you can find a coupon-FP doubles up to 50 cents.
*3 lb bag of frozen BL/SL chicken breasts-$4.99
*Midwestern Gold Ground Round -$1.99/lb
*Tyson Fresh Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast-$1.99/lb
*Old South Sausage-.99/16 oz

Reasors- Havng a big 10 for $10 sale -Yippee!!
* 10 4 $10-
1 dz med. eggs
Dole Classic Romaine Salad 10 oz bag
Pepsi 2 Liters
Fresh French Bread
Tostinos Pizzas 9.8-11.5 oz
Royal Gala Apples/ lb
Hostess Single Serve snack cakes
Borden Dip or Sour Creams 16 oz
Best Choice Ketchup 36 oz
Bar-S Lunch meat 1lb


*Chuck Roast-$1.98/lb
*Ground Beef-$1.48
*Cambell's Tomato or Chicken Noodle-3/$2

Reminder-Go through your coupon stashes from previous months and clean out old, expired coupons :) I went through my Oct coupons and found about 2 that were not expired, so I need to get to cleaning these out :)

2 comments:

What's Cookin Stacey?? said...

Debbie I am so glad you posted these! Homeland has some good buys this week too!

OkieDebbie said...

I usually get my Homeland sales from another blogger-lol! I need to add her to my blog list, though. Homeland is out of my way, but, I will go there for a good deal-and then hit the $Tree I like-lol!!