Sunday, January 25, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

I did not get my goal met last week :( Bad Debbie!! I did get one box condensed, but that is a far as it went...So, I will try again this week. With bad, icy weather, I might need something to do...

I also plan to make a big batch of waffles and pancakes. I am going to search for a good muffin recipe and hopefully will throw out a big batch of muffins. My freezer has quite a few nanners stored in it, so I can use probably half of those up.

We are stocked up nicely for any major ice storm that might be coming our way. We might be headed out to get more wood this afternoon as our supply went a bit when the furnace was out. And, our flashlights need batteries-lol! So, I will need to get some, just in case. I don't want this to be like the ice storm we had Dec 2007 and when we needed batteries, candles, etc, there were none to be found :( Sometimes it was hard to find water! Our well pump ran on electricity, so without electric, we had no water...11 days...ok, I can feel the panic attacks starting-lol!

No comments: