Sunday, January 11, 2009

Goal Setting Sunay

I got the tree taken down finally on Thursday :) This was after a good friend was talking about her goals and I realized I had not done mine-YIKES! Good thing too, since I got some sort of virus on Saturday and still have it today. I am forcing myself to post this-really, I am :P Anyone have some good mint tea? I sure could use some!

And, I am forcing myself to make a goal...no, I don't have a cannon pointed at myself...Hmmm-I noticed, and I also posted this the other day, my coupons are out of hand in my accordion file. But, they are also not organized in my shopping notebook. It was no fun when I went shopping yesterday with coupons falling all over the place-plus, my stomach was hurting...So, my goal this week is to organize my coupons again and also to clean out the expried ones. This will be easily done and make room for new ones I will get from today's paper.

Check your coupons...are they organized? Do you know where your coupons are (play spooky music here)?

1 comment:

What's Cookin Stacey?? said...

Debbie,

I am doing the exact thing this week! My coupons are SCARY!! Great goal!!