Sunday, January 18, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

Goal---goal...hmmm...Im not sure what my goal this week will be. No, it's not like my house is perfectly clean in every nook and cranny. It is not like I could not find one little thing to do-or even one big thing-lol! I am sure I can find something, but what?

Oh! It's not like it is right in front of me or anything---ahem---my desk! Oh, it needs it badly. Add to it that right now the one side of my computer tower is off (the processor fan is acting up-pray it stops acting up and acting right as we cannot get a new one right now). There are also two boxes -oh-three boxes right next to my desk that I need to go through. They are things found in the garage that I thought I might need for school, so I need to go through them and either pack them up or put them in my room to be used :)

I will say the cabinet my printer sets on is nice and clean :) Josh did that a couple weeks ago and it has stayed organized ever since...hmmm--wonder if he will clean the desk for me too?! Yea, I bet it would cost me a couple dollars-well, then again, that might be worth it? LOL!

So, Desk and boxes by the desk...

Oh, and my goal last week-what was it? Coupons! Yes, I remember now. I went through my shopping notebook and found all the coupons I had shoved into the front and back pockets with every intention to file them later on...that was happening over the past few months, so there were lots of coupons-lol! I threw out the expired ones. I went through my coupon envelopes, threw out the expired coupons and then put all the coupons I had found into the correct envelopes.
I also went ahead and started my shopping list for next paycheck. I pulled out any coupons I thought I would need and placed them into the envelope that says "This Trip's Coupons". This stays clipped on the page my current list is on.

No comments: