Sunday, December 14, 2008

Swagbucks-search & win

Search & Win

I have been using Swagbucks a few months now. It did not take me long to build up points to redeem for prizes. I use it often to search for things online-no, not every time I need something, but for most searches. I have been able to get 3 $5 gift cards to Amazon.com. Two of those I used to download a cd my girls want for Christmas. The other is waiting to be spent :) Of course, you can let these points just add on up, which is what my plan for the coming year will be. I will save the points here and the money I get in my PayPal account for Christmas next year. Im hoping it will be quite a bit. I think that along with places like Ebates.com, I can get some pretty good deals and perhaps earn cash back at the same time ;) Anyway, check it out. I do get points along with you when you sign up under my name, but, when you invite folks to join under your referral number, you get their points :) So, it keeps on giving ;)