Friday, December 26, 2008

Rayovac Coupons

A couple weeks ago, I listed a link for what I thought was a great deal on Rayovac batteries...ugh! I guess the coupon changed from what the original posters had. They were able to get free packs of batteries...if you go to Walmart, or even Target, from what I have seen, the deals are not that great :( The Rayovacs that are about 94 cents at my Walmart are not alkaline, which is what you need to buy in order to use that coupon. And, at Target, in teh $1 Spot, they do have the alkaline batteries, but in 2 packs for AA or AAA and you have to buy 4 packs in order to use these :/

Of course, you can always buy a 4 pk of alkalines and still save a nice buck-and I think-'think'- these might last longer than the 94 cent ones, but I have never tested it, so don't count on that to be true-lol!

Sorry about the misinformation :( I was pretty bummed myself-I love a great deal and love passing them along, sorry this one didn't work out!

No comments: