Saturday, December 27, 2008

Reasors and Food Pyramid Sales

I thought I might start listing some good deals I find at Reasor's and Food Pyramid. These are two local stores around the Tulsa area. Of course, these stores are in other areas as well, but these ads will reflect the sales within my area :)
Right now, Reasors has a small ad due to Christmas. I believe their new ad comes out on the 31st. The best deal they have this week is Best Choice chunk cheese, assorted varieties-8 oz, 2/$3. I usually buy the 2lb bag of shredded at Walmart for a bit over $7. It is the best deal I can find without a sale in either shredded or chunk cheeses. But, when there is a sale, like above, I buy it instead ;)

Food Pyramid has a lot going on it seems:
Ground Chuck-$1.59/lb
Hiland sour cream or dips-$.69 for 8oz
Fresh Avocado-$.39 each
Chex Mix or Bugles-7.5-8.75 oz -2/$3 (could save more with a coupon-double coupons up to 50 cents)
Ole South Roll Sausage or Links- $.79 6.4 oz-16 oz
Fresh Baked French Bread-$.69 each--we love to use these for subs :)

And of course, there are other sales :0) These are just things that caught my eye and I know are good prices for these ads. Here is a link to Reasors http://www.reasors.com/ and a link to Food Pyramid http://www.mypyramidonline.com/ads.php

No comments: