Friday, December 26, 2008

Picture of Jess...


With Jess :) Here is that shirt, on Jess, that I made and forgot to take a pic of before wrapping it. I had some happy little (and big) girls on Christmas over their American Girl items I made for them and that made me happy :) Katy was happy how well the cape fit Felicity. That made me feel good since I didn't really think at her age, she would get too excited over something like that anymore-lol!
The pants I made Josh worked out great! I had to make them using some other jammie pants since the pattern I had was too small for him. I went on a wing and a prayer with those but they turned out terrific! I thought they would be too big, but they are almost perfect, with a little growing room! YAY! I was unable to find him a shirt at Walmart when I went on Christmas Eve-could not believe I could not find a single long sleeved t-shirt or sweatshirt in his size--ugh! I will look after the Christmas crazies are over :)
Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

I wish I sewed......sigh....
Sheesh, we are getting old...look how old our children are!!!! Great job Deb!!!

OkieDebbie said...

Well, Im not a master seamstress by any means-my mom is really good-she even did bra alterations for the Bust Stop in Tulsa for years. But, she taught me by -just get in there and do it-methods :) Pretty much how she taught me to drive, but that really was not a good idea-lol! But, it really can be very easy-get a machine and start with some Easy Sticth & Save Patterns I think they are called -they are by Simplicity and usually cost less than $2 for the pattern :)
We are NOT old-our kids are getting old, but we are NOT-yes, I am in denial...