Friday, December 19, 2008

American Girl creation pics

Oh yea-got the camera to work!! So, I took a couple pics of what I have done so far. I made some mittens for Kaya yesterday and got started on a wrap (though the 'rabbit' I am using may not have enough fur for me-hey! It's a stuffed play rabbit-not real. but I figured it Kaya has a 'rabbit' fur wrap, I should stay as close to the original as possible ;)
So, here are the mittens and the jeans I made the other day. Im still trying to decide on the shirt for the jeans-or the material I want to use, I should say. Oh, and I forgot to get the pajamas, but will add a pic of those next time. I must say, if I make another pair of mittens, I will add some 'fur' to the mittens on the ends before sewing the two mitten sides together. I was too lazy and have too much sewing to get done to do that now-plus, I don't think I have enough bunny 'fur' to do it :)

No comments: