Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stupid batteries--and American Girl Clothes

Ugh! I went to take a pic of some Am. Girl jeans I made the other day and my camera won't work due to those rechargeable batteries not working :( :::grumble grumble:::  I am thinking I need to ask Santa for some new ones...

Anyway, I finished the nightgown for the Am. Girl and went ahead and made jeans. I recycled some old panties (they were clean) to use for the elastic in the doll jean's waistband-it worked amazingly! I used the elastic from one of the legs, but I imagine the waist elastic would work just as well! I need to make a shirt and I think Jess, the Am. Girl will be happy and stylin' for atleast a little while!

Now, I need to figure out an outfit to make for Kaya-he is tired of her same ol' dress. She needs a new one. I don't have a pattern for this-perhaps I can use the dress she has on as a pattern, but then I need to find material for it. I don't have any good material that looks like something Kaya would wear...and time is closing in on me before Christmas! I also have to make a stocking for the child who's name I drew on the 1st day of Advent...ok, Im stressing out a bit :)

No comments: