Saturday, November 29, 2008

Goal Setting Saturday

My house was nicely cleaned-floors mopped, carpets vacuumed, counters clean...that was until Thanksgiving-lol! Then, the messes started from all the cooking and baking :) Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.
Hoping to get back into the swing this week! I was able to get all but one day made for our Advent Calendar which I hope to finish today-we will start tomorrow :0) Later on today, we are going out to our old house to get our tree and other Christmas stuff.

This week's goals will be to get back to sewing. We have taken breaks from it due to all the other things happening here. I need to make jammie pants for Eric and probably two of the kids. The other three I got great deals on during the Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales.

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Yeah, I'm trying to come up w/ a special meal for the start of Advent....'cept our church now is starting a new tradition of having a potluck on the first day of Advent.

We've always had a special meal each Sunday of Advent complete with the china and candles.

Yeah, I've got to get my house back together today....so we can start decorating tomorrow.

OkieDebbie said...

A special meal is a nice idea :) But, the church potluck sounds like so much fun!