Sunday, November 23, 2008

Goal Setting Saturday

Laura and I took the time last Monday to work on her sewing project. Katy went with her dad to run some errands. The rest of the week went sort of nuts for me-including breaking down again in our Suburban-ugh! Of course, it was one of those where Eric touched the truck and it worked just fine-lol! I am thinking cars just do not like me very much-ha!

This week, I will be busy-not just with Thanksgiving preparations, but with getting ready for Christmas. I plan to move the computer desk to another wall, away from the fireplace, so we can place the Christmas tree in that spot :0). I also am going to do some major house straightening because next Sunday and Monday we will be having visitors-one is a friend of Eric's whose truck he will be working on, and the other are friends of mine :)

Busy already and the Holidays have hardly begun!!

My main goal this week is to make sure I have our Advent Chain ready for next Sunday. I will do this in spare time between regular chores, school work, and all the extras this wee-did I say extra time? I haven't even started and I am already tired-lol!

No comments: