Saturday, November 15, 2008

Goal Setting Saturday

Laura and Katy set forth to making their quilts last weekend. Laura was able to get most of hers sewn in one setting :) We will be working more on these this weekend since that seems to be when I have the most time to sew.

This week, I am going to work on my kitchen cupboards. There have been a couple that are driving me nuts-lol! I am figuring out a way to re-organize them and make more room in one, while filling up hidden space in another...

I will send pics of the quilts, the girls sewing and also, my cupboard goals later on (yes, I realize I have promised pics before but none have appeared-I have an excure-My dog ate my camera-no? Ok, one of my children, in their quest to be helpful, threw away my rechargeable batteries! So, Im hoping to remember to pick up some today at the store :)

No comments: