Monday, November 10, 2008

Goal Setting Saturday--went flop this week-lol!

My goal went a completely different direction this week! I ended up with a gift from my hubby which I will post a pic on later. It is a display that they were going to throw away. It held bottles on the top half which is like a metal rack. The bottom, which the rack is attached to, is wooden and thick...and it will work nicely to hold two pairs of shoes for each kid :) Yea!! I am trying to figure out how to make the rack part work to hold coats. I have a temporary idea, but I might figure out a way to get someone to weld hooks on for me later on! I am also using clips to hold scarves and gloves! It's nice.

So, I worked on making an area for that.

Then, I ended up clearing a nice spot in the garage for Eric's old Trans Am :) I arranged all the boxes in one corner, also condensed some. I also found more school books :) It looks great in there now, well, now Eric's car is in the empty space-lol! Still looks good though ;) Today, I plan to get the girls started on their sewing. SO, my new goal is an old goal, but I feel good about atleast getting a couple major projects done and also doing something that made my hubby happy!

No comments: