Thursday, July 17, 2008

StumbleUpon

Check this site out- http://www.stumbleupon.com/ You download a toolbar for IE, then, click on it and it brings you new sites on the web that you might have never seen before. You can adjust the preferences to suit your needs (mine has alot of educational topics that I picked from). We have seen cool pics of the solar system and cool places from around the world. We have learned new things that would have never dreamed possible (like making a tomato glow-lol). Really, it is quite fun, and addicting-lol! So, I allow myself a certain amount of websites to go through-like 5-10 depending on when I get online. Then, off it goes to save those websites for another day. Usually, I end up with quite a few sites that give me something good (new recipe, new HSing site, or perhaps a cool craft idea :).  Have fun!

No comments: