Friday, July 4, 2008

New Blogger in the World-Look Out!!

Hello Blogging World! Here I am! Im new to blogging-well, sort of...I started one last year to blog pictures I took, but didn't go far with it at all. This blog is a way to connect with family and friends, to share our experiences, thoughts, links, etc...and to connect with new friends along the way. I hope to use it to share new ideas I come across or fun info-and even some useful info I find.
A little about me-Im Debbie, I live in Ooooklahoma (where the wind definitely comes sweeping down the plains, knocking over buildings, ripping roofs from houses, and sending children blowing away through a field-ok, maybe a little exaggerated-lol). I have been married almost 15 years and we have 5 great kids. I homeschool all of them-matter of fact, we are going on our 10th year of Homeschooling!! WOW!

No comments: