Saturday, July 19, 2008

Making a bit of Extra Moolah online

Im online anyway, so why not use a bit of my time to quickly earn some money :) I am signed up at a couple survey places that either give me points which I can redeem for something cool like a gift card, or I get actual money. I actually prefer the money one much more because the reward for those gets to me faster than the points ones do :)
Also, when I do a search, I use one of these two places:
Lucky Search 
Blingo
Use these to search in place of your regular search engine and you earn points or win prizes. The person who told me about Blingo wins quite often-cool things like gift cards and movie tickets :) I search for alot anyway, so I can use these instead-and honestly, sometimes using a different search gives you different results, so even using one or two different search engines can't hurt to help you find what you want ;)
I do surveys with Epoll.com, ZoomPanel.com, and PineConeResearch.com. Pine Cone is hard to become a member of-usually you just have to luck out on an invite or see a banner ad for them in order to join, but they are great and you get paid quickly-even if it is just a few dollars here and there-money is money!

No comments: