Saturday, July 5, 2008

~*Our New House*~


That's it! That's the house :) We moved from the country to be closer to hubby's work. I thought it would be much harder, but it wasn't-the neighborhood is pretty nice, houses are spaced far enough apart that I don't feel like Im living on top of someone-lol! We are close to shopping, so Im not spending alot in gas (real important right now!) and there are lots of parks all around us that the kids and I can go to just to get out of the house a bit. We can even take walks in the evening once it has cooled down a bit.

2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

More pictures, please Mam....did I sound like Oliver Twist? Woohoo, I'm glad you have a blog....I'll get you added to my list. Blessings! Oh, and you might want to check out frugralhackers.com...I think that is the site....you can join and add their button to your site. If that isn't it, let me know.

OkieDebbie said...

Thanks Traci! I added your blog to my list of fave websites :) And I checked out Frugalhacks.com (found it in a search) and Im looking it over. Will add one of their buttons once I get the blog going as I like it :)
More pics, huh? Well, when I get as good as you and Shawn, I will add more-lol!